Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nine Ladies Dancing

Amazing how long this goes on, isn't it? There are still three more days of Christmas, but this evening is the night before back to work. I'm a little sad about, but not too bad. I've made some mild resolutions that I hope will help me have a good year. I won't share all of them, but I'll mention that one goal I've set for myself is to try to get a good night's sleep every night. I've read in so many places that that is key to all kinds of health benefits, yet is is something most Americans -- perhaps most people in Western Civilization? or perhaps the Anglosphere? -- don't do. I have a tendency to stay up late on the internet, be tired in the mornings, and catch up on sleep on the weekends. Now I am going to try to go to bed early enough to have a full eight hours every night.

That means I have to blog on time to get to bed on time. I'm running slightly late tonight, but I will make it to bed on time. I am determined.

So, good night, sleep tight, and pleasant dreams to you.

No comments: