Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday morning

This morning, I woke up between 6:30 and 7:00. On Saturdays, if I'm awake in time, I like to watch The Victory Garden and P. Allen Smith's Garden Home. So I put on that PBS station, got comfortable in my recliner, and promptly went back to sleep, waking up shortly after both programs were over.

After eating breakfast, I actually did some housework! Exclamation point! It helps that the weather is cooler. We even had rain yesterday, after a hot, dry July.

At 10:00, I called the vet's office to ask if I can take my dog home. The vet was with another patient, so they asked if I could come in at 11:30 so he can talk to me. Okay. I hope this means he just wants to talk over my pet's condition and maybe give some advice for taking care of him at home, not that they still want to keep him there.

No comments: