Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Indecision costs

If you are a faithful follower of my blog, well, thank you. You may recall that earlier this spring I ruthlessly cut back six lavenders, not sure if they would come back. Three came back full and strong.


And three seemed not  to come back, so I bought three replacements. Then two of those three started to green up, so I mentioned recently I hated to dump them out of the pots when they were trying so hard to grow.


I was trying to think of a place on the property where I could plant them in the ground, so I could then use the pots for the replacements. Sadly, while I thought it over, the replacements, waiting too long in their little starter pots, bit the dust.


Sad, sad, the bitter tale.

1 comment:

Mavis said...

We've had one or two of these sad tales around here in the past. :)