Saturday, May 16, 2009

Animal companion

Of course, I had company while working out on the deck. Here is my faithful friend hindered by having his leash and chain wrapped around the table.


Here is he is in the same situation again. His facial expression says, "I have immense affection, but somewhat limited intelligence. Rescue me." He actually made it quite clear that he was eager to get back in the house. Being chained out on the deck is not as much fun as going for a walk, when we go from one interesting tree/shrub/telephone pole/etc. to another so he can carefully smell and then pee on each one. Just sitting on the deck is less fun, although he does prefer it to being left alone in the house.


But I think his philosophy is that if you're going to sit, sit on something soft and cushy.

Now this is more like it.

No comments: