Sunday, October 16, 2011

The view

Today I went to one of the events of the Lynden Music Festival. I went to the event called Wine and Song, out at Samson's Winery. It was a performance of a guitarist with a double bassist. On the drive out, the scenery was beautiful.

Baker and the Twin Sisters from the Hannegan Road
I arrived at the winery.

Samson Estates Winery.

I was saying to myself what a privilege it is to live in Whatcom County. It was such a lovely fall day.

The view looking northeast from the winery.

Looking east. That hill hides Mt. Baker.
You can just see the very top of it.

Looking south.

Well, now it's late and I'm sleepy so I have to finish this episode of my life tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the idea.really it was a nice post
cosmetic dentist in London

Janette Kok said...

Thanks!