Monday, September 27, 2010

Insert topic here

Oh,  no. Another night where by the time I think to blog, the only topic on my brain is how tired I am. So, what I would ask my readers to do is think of something funny, clever, witty, and/or profound, and then imagine that you read it here. Better yet, write it in the comments.

And here's a picture.


Actually, looking at a picture of the sky does remind me of that topic that never fails to be of interest: the weather. The last couple days it looks like fall out, cloudy, windy, rainy, but then when you actually step outside the temperature is extremely mild, like summer.

2 comments:

I'm Just Saying said...

I am a 'cloud' and sky fan. There is not much more beautiful than a blue sky with lazy clouds or a magnificient sunset or sunrise casting its rays on the cloud formations...but I digress..the photo is beautiful. Very relaxing.

Janette Kok said...

Thanks! And thanks for stopping by.