Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Information

I have to apologize for yesterday's post. Nothing is more boring than a late-night post that says, "Boy am I tired." But I was.

I was following at least one piece of advice from Pioneer Woman's post, "Ten Important Things I've Learned About Blogging." Number 2 was "Blog Often." Whether long or short, blog often. So I decided to try to blog every day, even if not long. Last night, I was feeling ready for bed, just dead tired, but I hadn't blogged, and the only topic on my brain was how tired I was.

I seem to blog a lot about the weather. It was misty this morning and became sunny in the late afternoon. It was another beautiful drive home.

In other news, tonight I got a message from Amazon that the Kindle I ordered should arrive sometime from September 20-24.  That's exciting.

I tend to try to carry a novel in my purse so that if I end up in a waiting room (whether of a car repair place or doctor's office) or any other situation that requires sitting around I can pull out the book and read. Lately, I've tried to keep a book in my car to read while eating my sack lunch on my lunch hour from work. But of course I always finish the book at some point and may forget to replace it. With a Kindle, I can finish the book and replace it immediately, and never have to remember to switch a new one into my purse.

I'm set for life, I guess.

No comments: