Monday, September 5, 2011

Morning off

I'm doing a little straightening up this morning before family members come over for the Labor Day barbecue this afternoon. Even though we'll officially be in the back yard, people will need to walk through my apartment to use the bathroom or to go upstairs and get supplies. And if the kids start to get bored outside, it may end up that my great-nephew is on my computer and his little sisters are playing with toys and puzzles in here. So it behooves me to straighten up.

You would think with a three-day weekend I'd have gotten more done than usual, but no dice. My sister-in-law thinks I should count recovering from the work week as an accomplishment.

This morning I also need to set up my family's team for the local Walk to Defeat ALS, which will be happening in a couple weeks.

No comments: