Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday, but not sunny day

Long day. Good stuff: church, visiting with family. Chores I should do on Saturday but always leave till Sunday: laundry, making lunches for the work week. Done and done.

Yesterday and today were rainy (after lovely weather on Friday while I was at work all day), but I still went yesterday to Hi Hoe Nursery and made a dent in my paycheck with a goodly number of begonias, verbena, veronica, some lavender, and some small things for small pots. None of them are planted yet. Maybe if we have some nice evenings, I can potter after work. According to the current 7-day forecast, we should have decent weather Tuesday-Friday and drizzle next Saturday. However, the 7-day forecast changes frequently.

Well, I'm up late, and that's not good. So to bed (as Samuel Pepys frequently logged--not blogged).

No comments: