Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Rest needed

I went back to work Monday though I felt tired most of the day. I did not sleep well and woke up this morning with a severe headache and upset stomach. I texted in sick again to work and fell back to sleep until 11:00 a.m. When I re-awoke, I had a mild headache, sort of a memory of a headache. I think I am well enough to go back to work tomorrow. I hope I can sleep through the night. I seem to get restless leg syndrome as soon as I try to sleep. I've had bouts of that ever since I was a teenager. For a long time, I thought it was some weird mental quirk of my own, but it's a thing.

On another topic, I just discovered this afternoon that I can turn on a light under my laptop keyboard so that the keys light up. I often type late at night in an area where the lights are out (I need to call an electrician), and I've had to type by touch or adjust the angle of my screen to cast some glow onto the keyboard if I need to find a key that I don't commonly use, like a hyphen or the "home" key, for example. Today I think I accidentally punched a function key that lit up the keyboard. Now that's handy.

Okay. To bed. I must and shall sleep.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: