Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring fever

On the way home, I stopped at Haggens for some groceries, and even though it's still too early to buy flowers, I bought some anyway. I just love pansies and these colors tempted me beyond my resistance level. Now, I just have to keep them alive till I really can plant them outside. Maybe I can bring a pot in this weekend and keep them in the house till warm weather. So first on the agenda is keep them alive till the weekend, when I can transplant. It would be dreadful if I brought to little things home just to condemn them to a lingering death.


After the cold winter, my herb basket looks dead, too, so I also succumbed to buying some herbs: parsley, rosemary, and thyme. No sage, though some was there. But somehow I thought that would be harder to keep alive till warm weather.


So have to keep this guys going for the Scarborough Fair section of my herb barrel.

No comments: