Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

I should never end an entry by promising to complete the topic in my next entry. That inhibits making the next entry. So I may come back to these thoughts on Christ's anointing at a future date, but meanwhile I've had some other things on my mind. One was a church issue, that I don't want to talk about here. The other was the closing of my store. Creative Borders Framing and Art Supplies is no more, and I will shortly remove the link to its site as I have taken the site down.

Why did I close the store? Because I was losing money. Now I'm about to embark on a paralegal certificate course at Whatcom Community College. It should take me a year, after which I hope to get a job where I'll make money instead of losing it. But I'll never blog about my job or workplace, I promise, future employers. Instead I'll blog about important literature, as in my next post. (New topic, new post.)

No comments: