Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tweet

Well, I did clean the floor Monday. It was kind of gross job, but I did it.

Now I've been back to work for two days.

This morning, as the dog and I started our walk, I thought, "No ice. No rain. No wind. What a beautiful morning!" And it was.

Now a vision test. Do you see the robin in this picture?



Finally, a random thought sequence. Writing about a robin made me remember the old pop hit "Rockin' Robin," in which background singers sing, "Tweet, tweet," etc.



And thinking "tweet, tweet" made me remember a joke e-mail my aunt forwarded the other day about older people adjusting to new technology: "Someone asked me, 'Do you tweet?' I said, "No, but I fart a lot.'" Ha, ha! I love a good fart joke.

And with that, I wish you a lovely good night.

No comments: