Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sunny Fall Day

My camera can only take a few seconds of video, so I took a moving picture of my fuschia just barely swaying in a gentle breeze. It's a beautiful fall day today.

Some day, when my ship comes in, or when prosperity comes around the corner (these sayings are family jokes, three generations old), I'd like to experiment with making videos. I'm inspired by youtube. Right now I have limited resources. My digital camera has only a little memory. I could increase that (when my ship comes in) by buying a little memory drive thing--referred to in my family circles (by those who have seen such a thing) as a "stick." Also, I currently have no software to edit movies, plus my computer is as slow as a snail.

Still, it's pretty to watch the flowers move. The focus isn't quite right; things look a little cubular. But, oh, well.

No comments: