Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sheet, dog, knee

I was changing the sheets on my bed this evening and my dog, who likes to be with me everywhere, was walking around on the bed taking an interest while I tried to spread and tuck sheets. I said, "I know you like to feel a part of everything I do, but I really wouldn't mind if you went somewhere else for a while."

He became convinced it was a game requiring him to jump around the bed and woof at me. I had to become very stern and pull him off the bed by his collar then make him "Stay!" on the rug while I finished the job.

My allergic reaction is better than it was but not "better." The worst place is in the back side of my knee, in the fold, where chafing of the skin makes it painful to bend my knee. I limp and lurch around trying to keep my leg straight. Bother.

No comments: