Friday, July 10, 2009

Scenes from the deck, Part 7

At the west end of the deck, begonias and lobelia.


Begonias and lobelia. Sometimes lobelia will just up and die, for me anyway. So far, so good with these guys. Only one casualty, reasons unknown.


This is actually, an indoor plant, my spider plant. I bought it for my living room because a tag said it could tolerate having very little sunshine. But after some months in my living room, the windows of which are overshadowed by the upper deck, it expressed, "Very little, yes, but not THAT little." So I brought it outside for a little sun therapy. When (if?) it recovers, I'll plunge it back into deprivation.


Here's the best "deck"-oration of all. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very enjoyable tour of your lovely deck. I like the cross very much.