Saturday, March 17, 2018

Good to know

Recently, I stopped at a grocery store to pick up some supplies, and one item I bought was a box of dryer sheets. I like to use those because they reduce static, but I don't care for any fragrance.



These are not only fragrance-free, but all-natural, blah, blah, blah, "Made for Sensitive Skin." Now, one of the myriad ways that I am an exceedingly delicate flower is that my skin is as sensitive as all get-out. Shopping for clothes, I'm all about 100% cotton because that's the most comfortable for my skin. And shopping for laundry supplies, I'm looking for as little as possible besides the actual product. But even I have never thought to check for this:



"Gluten Free." Although I am delicate in a thousand ways, I don't happen to have celiac disease, but, if I did, I would certainly want to know whether my dryer sheets contained gluten, just in case I decided to snack on one.

No comments: