Saturday, December 8, 2007

An evening in Fairhaven

Well, tonight (actually last night) I didn't eat a tort, but I did eat a piece of tiramisu. It was good, but I've had better. This one was a little chilly and tasted like maybe it was made a day or two ago and had been keeping in the refrigerator since then. Fortunately for the restaurant, I can't remember its name. I went there with a group of people after hearing the Whatcom Chorale sing at the Ferry Terminal in Fairhaven, a particular neighborhood in Bellingham.

A lot of local church people belong to the chorale. At least four members of my own church are part of it, including my sister-in-law's sister-in-law. There were a couple other familiar faces there, too, in the chorale and in the audience.

A gingerbread-house contest was also on display. It made me crave cookies. But, as I've mentioned, I ended up having tiramisu.

No comments: