Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Blog's Dog

I don't think I've blogged about my dog before, yet he's an important part of my life. Here's Jesse, my dog. I adopted him when he was age 1 1/2, in January 2006, so he must be about 3 years old now. He is half pug, half bichon frise.

Above, Jesse is curled into the corner of the couch. We often sit there together, and when I'm not there, sometimes he likes to occupy the space.


Above is Jesse with a rawhide bone. He loves those. He gnaws and gnaws on them until slowly they disappear.


Here's Jesse in almost profile. You can see that his nose is a little squished, like a pug, but not as much as a pug. His eyes are very like a pug's, large and dark. His hair grows long, like a bichon, but it's not as curly as a bichon's, just kind of wavy. Right now he's about four months out from his last haircut, but I did trim the hair on his muzzle and near his eyes myself, with scissors.


Here's a straight-on shot. I love Jesse's underbite. I think it's so cute. Jesse's a very affectionate, gentle, friendly dog.

No comments: